Lord is all

LORD is ALL
After crossing lots of eras
And 84 lakhs of species
Now I got this holy birth
It’s not mine just coz of lord
Yeah he gave me birth
Be his das and get his grace
Sink your greeds and material affairs-and
Get synced with lord Hari
Then you won’t  get worried
Be his das and get his grace
Get synced with hari
Then you won’t get worried
Be his das and get his grace
I visited holy places
What’s more than that
Yeah I bid-nothing more
Than hari’s grace
Be his das and get his grace
Your dedication towards hari
Protects you from worries
Your dedication is important
Results will be bramhanda
When I started seeking people
They gave me more trouble
Then they become humble
But I didn’t jumble
Be his das and get his grace
I didn’t doubted lord hari
I assure he will vanish worries
Yeah it’s true I experienced
Me too caught in illusions
Then I realised only hari
Can eradicate worry-yeah
Its true I assure
From this moment-get ready
To eradicate all your worries
Just chant hari then don’t worry
I believe that all the three worlds
Get surrendered to trilokyapathi
My lord hari I chant you hari
You vanished the illusions
From my heart yeah you made it
You freed me from all grief
I got darshan of ksheerabhisheka(milk)
Along with the floral garland
From your land
Then I surrendered under your feet
You made this mortal janma immortal
Be his das and get his grace
I chanted your holy names
Like narayana achyuta keshava govinda
I’m your das yeah I’m hari das
                  -AJAY(FAW)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Fakism Pls... part-2

Sandy and Satty