MY FACTORY

MY FACTORY
Oh! My god
She’s looking too good
I started starring her
She looked like a star
I need you my dear
Plz.. come near
I gave her dairy milk
Thro’ a diary
I did it truly
But she refused
I thought her as devil and left her
The next day she came like an angel
Then, I stopped my vehicle
There I saw my uncle
I mean her dad
Then I become sad
I thought her dad bad
But, ironically
He’s too good
He owns a factory
With a great history
The next day
When I crossed his house
Uncle called me inside his house
And said “I googled
I know everything about you”
I got shocked
Then I relaxed myself
He said
Hey FAW ,
 "Your factory is like a banyan tree
And greater than my factory
With a great history"
Then I stunned,
I realized he’s saying about
My poem factory
As banyan tree
I thanked all my viewers
Who are the real heroes
And the root of the factory
Which he said as banyan tree
                                       -AJAY(FAW)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Fakism Pls... part-2

Sandy and Satty